The Missions Committee is creating a team for Home Sweet Home Ministries’ Night In a Car. Our team is Faithful Friends From First Baptist Church. This event will take place overnight February 4, 2022, beginning at 7 pm.
Our fundraising goal is $1,000. Every donation counts:
- $10 provides a day’s worth of meals to a homeless person.
- $35 pays for one night of shelter for a homeless veteran.
- $65 covers one week’s worth of meals for a new resident.
- $100 provides meals for 40 men, women, and children in our community.
- $1,000 provides one month’s food, shelter, and hope to a homeless person at Home Sweet Home Ministries.
Please prayerfully consider how you can help support this mission opportunity. If you are able to contribute financially, please visit and click on the “donate” tab to make a donation.
The location will be Kristina and James Martin’s driveway. We invite you to pack up your car and join us! Please contact Kristina Martin or Reece Larson to learn more and join our team.