Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it.
Classes for children and youth are located in individual classrooms on the first and second floors of the education wing. Childcare is provided for infants and toddlers. The children’s curriculum is Deep Blue from Cokesbury. The youth use the Smyth & Helwys curriculum.
Sunday morning at 9:30 am:
- Infants and Toddlers – Room 103 on the main level
- Ages 2 & 3 – Room 103 on the main level
- Ages 4-Kindergarten – Room 106 on the main level
- Grades 1-5 – Room 204 on second level
- Grades 6-8 – Room 202 on second level
Sunday morning at 11 am:
- Grades 9-12 – Room 6 on lower level